Flora And FaunaPosted: May 22, 2014
It’s been insanely hot this past week, too hot for outfit posts, so here is a random post of flora and fauna around our house, while I answer this fun questionnaire I got from Isabella’s blog.
1. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud? I’ve been watching Father Ted again as a palate cleanser after so much Hannibal. It’s by the same writer of The IT Crowd, so it’s the same brand of humor.
2. What is your earliest memory? Gosh, let me think… Probably being terrified after lifting up a rock in our garden and finding a gigantic ant hill underneath. I must’ve been two or three.
3. What is the strangest job you’ve had? I haven’t had a lot of actual jobs so I’m not sure. But if anything you do for money count as a job, then I guess the strangest thing I did is having to dress up as a clairvoyant for a school fair back in high school. I told fortunes (which were actually daily horoscopes I got online) for 2,000 VND each – about 10 cents at today’s exchange rate.
4. If you could visit a time and place in history for one week, which would it be? Tough question. I’d say Ancient Egypt to see how the pyramids were built, but the Austen fan in me wouldn’t say no to Regency England either. Honestly though, I’m a history buff so I’d go anywhere, as long as it’s safe!
5. Have you ever talked or walked in your sleep? Talking, no (as far as I know), but when I was little, there were a few times I fell asleep in one place and woke up in another with no idea how I got there.
6. What is one form of transportation you haven’t experienced that you would love to use? (ex: hoverboard, dragon, etc.) I wish I could say dragon but I’m terrified of heights. I think I’d love to try horse riding.
7. If you could magically acquire the ability to speak any language perfectly overnight, which would it be? Realistically I’d say German because everybody in my family speaks German, but if it’s any language I’d like to learn something like Welsh or Gaelic.
8. What piece of clothing holds the most sentimental value for you? I’m not particularly attached to my clothes, so maybe one of my brooches? Simply because they’re vintage. Oh and anything that is a gift from my family and friends, of course.
9. How did you behave toward your first crush? HAHAHAHAHAHAHANO. Actually, all of my crushes have been either famous or fictional, so there is nothing to tell.
10. What is one book you wish everyone in your life would read? Anything by Terry Pratchett, but especially Good Omen.
I think I’m supposed to give my own questions too, but I’m too lazy to do that, so feel free to answer these questions below in the comment or in your own post (and send me a link!)