Weekend Round-Up #85Posted: July 6, 2013
I almost didn’t do a round-up this week, but I’ve gathered a bunch of links and stuff that may become outdated if I save them, so here we go…
Also drool-worthy: amazing needlefelted brooches by Lisa Jordan
Star Wars reimagined as 80’s high school movie… awesome!
– A very interesting post about why celebrities always look so amazing and us laywomen don’t. One word: tailor.
– From Cracked: 5 ridiculous modern fashion with badass origins.
– Also something fashion-related: sci-fi fashions that are now reality, from Buzzfed.
– First Harry Potter theme park, now it’s getting a Cabin in the Woods maze? Universal Orlando has all the fun.
– I love a nerdy themed wedding, but seriously, why would anyone have a Game of Thrones-themed wedding? That makes as much sense as… say, a Walking Dead-themed wedding. (via Flavorwire)
– Finally, I’ve just discovered a Polyvore called Favorite Fictional Fashions that puts together outfits inspired by all of my favorite shows and books (GoT, Harry Potter, Sherlock, etc.) Halloween inspirations, here I come!