Weekend Round-Up #81Posted: May 4, 2013
Would you carry a clip bag? Looks kind of fun.
Beautiful planetary jewelry by BeautySpot
These signature necklaces are amazing too.
Gorgeous sculpture created out of broken/damaged objects and honeycombs by Aganetha Dyck
Speaking of gorgeous sculpture, how about these Cthulhu chandeliers by Adam Wallcavage? (OK, I know they’re just octopus, but wouldn’t it be much more badass to have a pink Cthulhu chandelier?)
These one-of-a-kind bindings for classic books are incredible (this one is Dracula) (via Flavorwire)
This makes me snort tea up my nose.
Instead of my usual cute [insert animal here] photo, how about one of the Lannister siblings acting goofy? If only we could get Lord Tywin in there too!
– Cool jewelry DIY from old t-shirts.
– I laughed at this for like 15 minutes: creepiest things kids said to parents.
– The Internet gets blamed for a lot of things, but here are 4 positive trends that it doesn’t get enough credit for, from Cracked.
– This is a bit old, but you guys have all read about the insane Delta Gamma sorority letter, right? Well it gets better: here it is, read by the incomparable Michael Shannon.
– What would it be like if Parks & Rec swapped show runners with Game of Thrones?
– One more Game of Thrones thingy: opening sequence in the style of Friends. Cute.
This ends up with way more Game of Thrones stuff than I intended… but it’s not as if my obsession with the show is a secret or anything 🙂