Weekend Round-Up #77Posted: March 23, 2013
It’s been another crazy week, work-wise, and all I want to do is to curl up on the couch and watch some mind-numbing movies. But first let’s get to cool things I found on the ‘Net!
How amazing are these photos of Vietnamese women in 1960’s Saigon? So stylish! (The article is in Vietnamese, but you can still look at the pretty pictures)
Such a gorgeous spring outfit
These T-shirts from Anthropologie are so cute, and there are tons of prints to choose from (my favorite is the black one with the Scottish Terrier, but the dachshunds are adorable too)
Peter Lindbergh recreated Rear Window with Carolyn Murphy and Tobey Macguire. Beautiful.
Is it wrong for me to want this T-shirt?
Spring is here, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t drool on the lovely A/W collection from Australian brand Handsom
Paranormal Cativity. Love it.
– From Flavorwire: 20 embarrassing covers of classic novels. Some of these are really, really bad. (It also reminds me of one of my favorite Cracked article, 15 wildly misleading movie posters from around the world. Oh Poland. You are so insane.)
– From Cracked itself, something fashion-related for once: 8 examples of “cutting-edge” fashion that are clearly practical jokes.
– Adorable shoe clips DIY from Honestly WTF.
– How to find your perfect colors, courtesy of College Fashion (this is more extensive than the ones I’ve seen floating around.)
– American Eagle is selling, get this, spray-on skinny jeans. I’m pretty sure this is a joke, but still… if leggings as pants are not going away anytime soon, then maybe we’re not that far off from spray-on jeans. *shudders*