Weekend Round-Up #68Posted: December 22, 2012
Well, hooray for surviving nothing. Let’s move on, shall we?
– I’m going to send this out as my Christmas card next year:
– This is the nerdiest Christmas tree ever. I love it (see how many symbols you can recognize):
– This outfit (and photo, by Vanessa Jackman):
– Insane high speed photos of liquid splash:
– A cool tumblr that visits movie/TV locations and blends reality with fiction:
– An obligatory dose of cuteness (and holiday spirits):
– Want to have a drink in a real Hobbit pub? Well, now you can!
– College Fashion has a guide to combine red and green without looking like a giant Christmas decoration.
– This is for all you Wes Anderson fans out there: which Wes Anderson character are you? (I’m Max Fischer from Rushmore, which sounds about right.)
– Is NASA influenced by Buzz Lightyear when they designed their new spacesuit? See for yourself.
– Speaking of Toy Story, check out this awesome Star Trek: Into Darkness and Toy Story mash-up.
And finally, I’m just going to leave you guys with this: