Weekend Round-Up #74Posted: February 23, 2013
Got a lot of things piled up over the break, so let’s get to them!
A photosynthetic sea slug? Gotta love Mother Nature
Fabulous Edwardian photos that prove street style photography did not start with The Sartorialist
Ron Swanson + Mona Lisa = tea up my nose
The best family costume
Adorable nature photos by Ukrainian photographer Vyacheslav Mishchenko
- In honor of the 85th Academy Award: this amazing poster represents all past Best Picture winners in the Oscar statues. Can you name them all? (I was going to include this in “Stuff” but it wouldn’t be fair because each Oscar would be tiny.)
- Speaking of the Oscars, how about these menus inspired by the Best Picture nominees? (via College Fashion)
- Seems like it’s a Parks & Rec day here on the blog: outfits inspired by Parks and Recreation, also from College Fashion.
- This is a bit old, but here are 25 incredible places that actually exist for you to put on your bucket list.
- From Cracked: 5 Most Secretly Bad-ass Countries. Mostly because Vietnam is #3 (though personally I prefer “The 6 National Anthems That Will Make You Tremble In Fear”. Vietnam’s is #1. Of course it is.)
- And, finally. Ladies and gentlemen, Game of Thrones season 3′s trailer is here. Drum roll, please…
My reaction to this?